SUMMER STRIPES

When it comes to clothing, I think all of us have that something that we consciously or subconsciously gravitate to. For me, it's full skirts! Never met one I didn't like, but from time to time I meet one I like so much, it becomes an instant classic and a go-to skirt for every occasion. Today's post features a great example of just such a skirt:) Perfect tailoring, bold stripes and my particular weakness - pockets, all come together to create the prettiest, dreamiest skirt I've ever seen! Today, I decided to go for a slightly dressier look and paired it with a white blouse and bright red heels, but of course it would look just as cute worn with a pair of pointy toe flats and a simple tee... Basically the possibilities are endless, and of course you know how much I love that!










Labels: , , , , , ,